The digital shift is becoming more and more evident as the need for better-than-before solutions is increasing rapidly. Companies are trying harder than ever to improve their online presence through the use of top websites, mobile apps, and other digital mediums. While not all are able to match the class and work proficiency of Ingic, a leading mobile and web app development platform catering a large client base worldwide!
Apps done: 50
- Min Budget $ 1000
- $25 - $50 per hour
- 50-100 employers
- Founded in 2012
- Dubai, UAE
- Visit site
They offer a plethora of services to an exploding client base including mobile app development, web and CMS development, web designing, software development, corporate branding, digital marketing and more. Being a one-stop IT solution for all your business needs, we invite clients to acquire powerful benefits at the hands of the most experienced professionals in the industry. It’s all about having a top online presence in order to obtain the maximum traffic for your website, and hence, an elevated conversion rate for your business. They help clients in connecting not only with consumers, but with businesses as well that would help them to form alliances and partnerships and locate better opportunities too. Being the unprecedented masters in app development, we are bound to provide you iOS, Android, and Windows apps catering your custom requirements and having the potential to get listed at the top of App Store, Google Play, and Windows Store, respectively.
Ingic Development Process
- Shape the Idea. On this stage the company’s employees work with a client to learn and understand the idea and objective of a product. Once this task is completed, a client receives a detailed specification document about a mobile app’s idea.
- A team provides information about future mobile app and defines the user interaction with the app.
- On this stage a team works on an app’s icons, graphics and other design sets.
- Development process. This stage initiates the actual development of a product making it functional and clickable.
- People complete a number of tests to ensure that an app performs all functions and work perfectly.
- Debug and Revise. After test, a team revises an app and fixes all bugs that were detected.
- Submit and Start Earning. A team submits an app to an app store and a client starts earning money.